Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Little Freaky ---But in a Good Way

Original post Wed, 12/12/2007 - 16:40.

I've been working hard on my distance Reiki practicing, and doing hands-on Reiki for my family. My 3 year-old son asks for Reiki if he bumps his head or has a bad dream, my 8 year-old daughter had a bad dream last night, and I sent her distance Reiki from my bed to hers at 3 a.m. My husband had a virus, and I gave him hands-on Reiki every night for the last 3 nights, and it helped with his aching and may have sped up his recovery and brought his fever down.
I've been sending distance Reiki every night for the last 3 weeks, with maybe one evening off. That's how long I've had Reiki II. Nearly every single time, it seems as if the person I've sent to has felt exactly where I sent the energy - to which body part, and for how long. (One exception was my mom, the second time I sent her Reiki. She forgot, and was not receptive.)

The reality of this became especially apparent to me last night. I sent distance Reiki to a dear friend (her second time from me) who has some anxiety over some upcoming medical procedure for a problem in her lower abdomen. I sent her Reiki, beginning with scanning, and I stopped at each place where I sensed she needed Reiki energy. I sent Reiki to her head, and spent a long time focusing on her entire belly area, from chest to legs. I journaled my experience and emailed it to my Reiki teacher. I asked my friend to email me feedback on her experience, but I didn't share mine with her.

Today she emailed me, and it was extremely specific - exactly where and in what order I sent her the energy. I mean it corresponded EXACTLY to what I was doing here at my house. I'm blown away.

I think Reiki is taking me somewhere, and I am going to continue on this incredible journey.

If anyone would like to help me practice, and receive distance Reiki, please email me here .
Otherwise, all comments are welcome.Peace.

No comments: