Friday, July 4, 2008

The Newest Version of Kundalini Reiki!!

Dear friends,

I have been in touch with
Ole Gabrielson, the founder of Kundalini Reiki himself. (Yes, I do feel honored to have been emailing with him - he's amazing.) He has a new 2008 version of Kundalini Reiki that reduces the number of attunements from 9 to only 3, and also the energy is said to be of a stronger and finer frequency than before. I asked him what I would need to do to "upgrade" to the newest version. He said the third attunement would be all I would need. So I paid for it, and was attuned by Ole to the new version (It was a powerful attunement!!).

Here's what this means for my Kundalini Reiki attunements:


  1. I am now attuned to the newest version of Kundalini Reiki by Ole Gabrielson himself. Couldn't be better! I have direct lineage to the master of the system.


  2. I can give attunements to this newest, strongest Kundalini Reiki in 3 attunements rather than 9.


  3. I am going to charge for Kundalini Reiki attunements.


I have thought a lot about this, and I wish to thank those 10 people who I have now attuned to the 9-attunement version without charge. I gained experience and confidence in this system and my ability to send strong and effective attunements. I have given full email support, and will always do so for those I attune, as I believe that this is of utmost ethical importance, and I also care deeply about those whom I attune and wish to be a guide and support to them in receiving and using the Kundalini Reiki energy. (*For those of you who are still in the 9-attunement process, I will continue to send your attunements as scheduled.)

I believe that Kundalini Reiki is a strong and excellent Reiki, and that I am blessed to be able to share it with others, through giving treatments and attunements.

If you would like me to attune you to Kundalini Reiki, here's what you will receive:




  • Manuals explaining each level and how to call in and channel the energy, including how to send distance treatments and attune others.


  • Complete personal email support and guidance - I'm here to answer questions and I'll be happy to give you feedback if you'd like to practice distance sendings or attunements.


  • A certificate with your name and the date of your Master Level Attunement in pdf format


The exchange for all of the above - all 3 attunements are included - is $60 US. (That's less than what I paid for the level 3 attunement from Ole).



I've put the payment button for Kundalini Reiki Attunements in the sidebar to the right, for convenient one-click ordering, and when I receive payment I will email you right away and send the manuals and set up times with you to receive your attunements. I can't emphasize enough how much I am impressed with Kundalini Reiki and would love the opportunity to share it with you.

As always, comments and
emails are welcome.

Peace,

Alice



15 comments:

Lynda Lippin said...

This sounds interesting. I am wondering what he differences are in the energy. As a Usui Reiki master I have tried several attunement techniques that I picked up along the way and settled on the ones that work best for me, but the Reiki energy is still the same. Please explain!

Lynda
Pilates & Reiki In Paradise Blog

Alice Langholt said...

Hi Lynda,

I emailed you to give you more detail to your answer, but for the basics, please see my post: Kundalini Reiki. If I can be of more assistance let me know!
Peace,
Alice

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, and the first I have heard of this "New 2008 Version" of kundalini reiki. I'm attuned to kundalini reiki myself and found this whilst surfing the google.
Sat Nam and Aum Shanti, ~(-_-)~
Piper

Alice Langholt said...

Hi Piper!

I love your blog, by the way! I write content for games, so we have lots in common it seems even outside of Reiki!

Yes, Ole has updated the KR and I can update it for you if you like.
It requires one attunement (the Master attunement) to update so then you can attune with 3 rather than 9 attunements, and the energy is supposedly clearer and stronger.

I'm always happy to hear from others who use Kundalini Reiki.

Peace,
Alice

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! That rocks!!! I bet it was cool talking with him. I would love the attunement...but my funds are low at the time being. Hugs and thank you.

Alice Langholt said...

Hey Piper,

I emailed you just now about some details. We could work something out so you could get the attunement if you want. I'm open to exchanges and payment plans. Plus the upgrade is $18.

I'm happy to share this energy with anyone who is interested!

I'd love to hear more about your own experiences with KR as well!

Peace,
Alice

Anonymous said...

Cool, I emailed ya back. Hugs

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say first off thank you so much Alice, you are wonderful and a beautiful person, and to anyone else who reads this, the money you pay for your attunement is worth it, you are getting a bargain, Alice updated my attunement, and it was, and is wonderful. Serious energy surge, you feel it immediately even before you call it. Get your's from her and you won't be disappointed, seriously awesome, and she is sincere and honest as well.
Reiki Hugs Alice,
Sat Nam, ~(-_-)~
Piper

Alice Langholt said...

Thank you Piper!
You've become a good friend in very little time! Your wonderful and caring energy comes through in all of your emails too.

I appreciate the testimonial on my blog!!
Peace,
Alice

Anonymous said...

Well, you're an awesome person and a beautiful soul, one can not help but love you. Your energy is wonderful, you are kind hearted and honest...which is rare in folks now a days.
Blessings

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting Alice! I've been frustrated on a financial issue that has delayed my start... but now I see that maybe I was delayed for a reason. I'll be on board by the end of the week! Can't wait - I'm so excited! God bless you!

Alice Langholt said...

Thanks Sandy!

I look forward to working with you soon!

Blessings,
Alice

Anonymous said...

Alice , I am only attuned to Reiki I and II .. Can I still be attuned for Kundalani ?

Ne

Alice Langholt said...

Ne,

Yes, definitely! Kundalini Reiki is fine for anyone with or without previous Reiki experience, at any level. I'd love to teach you! Please go to my website: http://reikiawakening.com/attunements.html to sign up or email me: alice.langholt@gmail.com with questions.
Love and light,
Alice

Lori said...

Hi I am Very interested in the attunment but just didn't know if there is some kind of work or gifting that could make it more affordable i was wanting to have me and my 13 year old daughter both done but the price is to high to be able to have us done. I am empathetic and can distance heal and learning the light force energy is making me ever stronger... the inner love i gained after reiki level 1 was so cool i'm just wanting to continue we are just finishing up our reiki master right now and are hoping to continue. thanks so much