Saturday, November 1, 2008

Coming Around

I have some nice news... My mother-in-law, (who I've mentioned here before) has not had conclusive results the few times I've given her Reiki, (and thus has said repeatedly that Reiki "doesn't work" for her, she doesn't feel it, etc.). Well last night she was mentioning some muscular type pain in her legs and I offered her Reiki, said "couldn't hurt" and she agreed. After a few minutes, I commented that my hands were tingling quite a lot, and she surprisedly exclaimed that her feet were too. Then, she said, "And you know what? The pain is completely gone!" She was quite surprised, and I was sooooo glad!! I guess patience and gentle persistence can pay off.

Also, when channeling Reiki lately, I've been more consciously asking that the angels and guides of the recipient be present and assist in the healing for this person. Whenever I've done so, I've felt much stronger energy sensations in my hands, and at times, saw golden lights/ shapes moving behind my closed eyelids. I would like to "see" more but perhaps this is a step in that direction. My hands are most sensitive to Reiki energy, but I want to be able to see more as well so I can learn to interpret the information coming through my hands.

I am planning to learn from Sarah Weiss (www.spirithealonline.com) at the nearest opportunity, which may be January. Her meditations on her website I know I mentioned before, but I really like them. I felt so her energetic work so strongly during our sessions that I am very drawn to learning her methods and becoming attuned to the energy as she is.

Meanwhile, I will continue to strengthen my receptors in working with the higher guidance as much as I can. Tomorrow night I'll do my first Colors of Angels attunement. I have one more person wanting that attunement, which I'm doing for her next week. Afterward, once I have feedback that all is well, I will post and offer the attunement here. So stay tuned, friends!

Peace,
Alice

2 comments:

Lynda Lippin said...

Talk to me about this Angels attunement.

Lynda
Reiki Goddess

Anonymous said...

Funny - I can't seem to open the Spirit Heal website. I get a 403 Forbidden error. Can you ask her to check it as I would love to see her meditations.

Maybe I can't view from Thailand??

Naomi x